If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/pftv-2012-epatcon-medrise
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/pftv-2012-epatcon-lkolodjeski
- What are the responsibilities of a community manager (in pharma)?
- How do you connect with the diabetes communities and become a legitimate participant in the conversation?
- How do you demonstrate the value of your engagement with the community back to the diabetes franchise and your organization overall?
- Through the insights you gain from being part of the community, are you able to create new approaches/product/interactions to bring value to the community?
- Diabetes seems to be a category where pharma and patients have been very aggresive/engaged online with each other — do you see this happening in other therapeutic areas?
- So much of Sanofi’s success in engaging in the diabetes space seems to be associated with the culture and leadership of the organization — what can the rest of the industry do to help make this happen with our own organizations?
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/pftv-2012-epatcon-markbard
- What’s the status of the Digital Health Coalition at the moment?
- How receptive has the FDA been to some of the overtures that you’ve brought to them about how the industry should be behaving in the digital space?
- What theories are you exploring around disclosures (via social media platforms)?
- The financial industry has come up with several technological solutions to overcome legal/regulatory concerns — is pharma industry really lagging in that respect?