Fabio Gratton interviews Ed Bennett (@EdBennett) @ SXSW 2011.
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/pftv-sxsw-edbennett
- What are the reasons you are keeping track and providing a list of hospitals and social media (see: list here)?
- Do you find it’s important for hopitals to have a comprehensive social media strategy?
- From tracking all these hospitals using social media, are you seeing any general trends of how they are using it?
- Any words of advice for hospitals thinking about jumping into social media (besides looking at the list)?
Marc Monseau interviews Steve Krein and Unity Stoakes (@OrganizedWisdom) @ SXSW 2011.
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/pftv-sxsw-organizedwisdom
- What are your impressions of SXSW (particularly the Health Track)?
- What elements or inspirational ideas did you take away from any of the panels or talks your attended?
- What do you envision the healthcare space will look like in 5-10yrs if there is this ability to tap into data to make behavioral changes?
- What is Organized Wisdom doing and where do you see that going?
Shwen Gwee interviews Todd Park (HHS) and Tim O’Reilly (O’Reilly Media) @ SXSW 2011.
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/2011-pftv-sxsw-toddparktimoreilly
- A quick summary of Todd’s #SXSWh presentation on “How Open Health Data Can Improve America’s Health” and “Data Liberación”!
- How does someone like Tim O’Reilly — who is at the forefront of technology — play a role with what the government (HHS) is doing?
- Why is Tim O’Reilly the “Ninja Prince”, according to Todd Park?
- What lessons can the private/public sector learn from this partnership (of Government with top innovators in tech), especially those organizations that have a lot of proprietary data?
- Parting thoughts…
Fabio Gratton interviews Dr. Jen Dyer (@EndoGoddess) @ SXSW 2011.
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/2011-pftv-sxsw-jendyer
- How are you using social media in your hospital, with your patients, and your practice overall?
- Have you found that technology has changed the way your (younger) patients are paying attention to their own health?
- Can you share more about your new and exciting endeavor that you are starting up?
Marc Monseau interviews Aza Raskin, co-founder of Massive Health (and former creative lead at Mozilla Firefox), @ SXSW 2011.
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/2011-pftv-sxsw-araskin
- What is Massive Health about?
- What can we expect to see come out of Massive Health?
- How can we improve (public) health in this country?
- How did his time at Firefox influence what he’s doing now?
- What is different about now, that helps us drive patient empowerment?