If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/pftv-2013-steverubel
Fabio, who was acting as videographer for Part I of this interview, got interested and decided to jump in with a few questions of his own, so I took over the videographing…OK, so maybe it wasn’t just Fabio who had too much coffee 🙂
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/2011-pftv-sxsw-contentrules2
- So what about content curation/aggregation as a form of “Content Marketing” strategy?
- What are your thoughts on “paying for posts”?
- How important is it to be original with your content marketing? What can one contribute to an ongoing conversation/topic that isn’t already being talked about, but is going to be truly meaningful to that audience?
- If you were doing a sequel to “Content Rules”, where would you go?
- Introducing…. Cod Cheeks Chapman 🙂
One of our most fun interviews yet… And sorry about the train and wind noise, as well as the shakey camera — I blame Fabio for having too much coffee before filming :).
If the video doesn’t work, please use the following link: http://vimeo.com/pharmfresh/2011-pftv-sxsw-contentrules
- What’s the book (Content Rules) about and what is the definition of “Content Marketing”?
- What advice do you have for more restrictive companies (e.g. regulated industries)?
- How is the US Army empowering their people to embrace “Content Marketing”?
- Where can companies start with “Content Marketing”?